Friday, July 19, 2013

SKETCH-N-DRAW FOR THE KINDLE


Who has this awesome app?  I LOVE LOVE it!  The lines you can make are amazing. 




The thing I like the most about this app is that it gives you a chance to practice lines, shapes and forms.  This all sparks wonderful ideas and future creations.  I sound like a commercial! I really like it!

In other news....I've been in secret meetings with my brother. We are collaborating on a project that will change the world as we know it! We are trying to come up with an evil plan.....

Okay really the meeting are not secret or evil.  We are going to launch a web site all about card making.  LOTS of talking and planning.  It's all good.  I'm so excited, more than I thought I would be actually.  I need to become a super expert on card making. 

Any ideas or thoughts?

Linking with:

Paint Party Friday
Sunday Sketches
10 Min Warm Up

8 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely sketches! Maybe ideas on how to market them?

sharon said...

Love the sketches, so full of movement.

Debbie said...

i love these and your adorable tree from your previous post, with the bear! I've never sold cards, but if you figure it out I hope you will share!

Lynn Cohen said...

How exciting! Is the app also for an iPad? Fun drawings!

Ayala Art said...

You did a nice piece, when I used that app I made a mess out of it lol
Good luck in your project for you and your brother!

janice smith said...

Your new adventure with your brother sounds very fun. Best of luck to you both! I love your sketches. I haven't tried any drawing apps on my Kindle but my husband gave me an iPad a few weeks ago and I have gone nuts with the drawing apps available for that! I love the freedom and endless possibilities (not to mention the portability)! So glad to visit here from Sunday Sketches :-)

Unknown said...

oh how wonderful to see you link up with me!! I am a new follower and love these piece you worked on!!!!

Alexandra MacVean said...

I don't have this app and it looks pretty darn cool! How fun. :)

Good luck with your card making and look forward to the process as you go along. :)