Sunday, September 26, 2010

SOAP CRAZY


I am having a blast this soap season. So many unique and fun fragrances. I've perfected the process to get the best of color and scent. OH and the tomato leaf is wonderful. I just wish we had smell-o-vision. Everyone is ooooing and aaaawing over the fresh clean smell the tomato leaf produces. I was able to get a really cool orangish red color for it too.


Please know that if you do want some soap they are in my Etsy and I can do a deal...3 for $10.


I'm making little mini soaps with the scraps so I'll put together some sample packs. I just need to figure out how to wrap em.


I can send free samples if anyone is interested.

2 comments:

Tina Morton said...

MEMEMEMEMEEE FREE SAMPLE!!!! But I am also going to buy some too!! Great gift for all those teachers!

Tammy said...

Sounds like you have been busy. The soaps look decimeter as I am sure they smell just as they look.
Smiles... Tammy