Sunday, October 15, 2017

Watercoloring Delightful Daisies!

Yes, daisies are delightful!  Especially ones that are named Delightful Daisies. I did this quick video using a technique I've never played with before.  I heat embossed the stamped image with a sparkle black powder (hard to see the sparkle in the video) then I watercolored the image.  Interesting technique which allowed for quick coloring.  I didn't have to wait for paint to dry with the raised heat embossed lines. Also, I'm not a super good card maker so this was one of the cards that turned out ok!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With so much in my heart i am here to express myself on how Dr. GBOJIE saved my marriage from divorce. Myself and my husband were having some misunderstanding and it was tearing our marriage apart to the extend my husband was seeking for a divorce. So i have no option than to go to the internet to seek for solution to my problem it was there i came across Dr. GBOJIE details and about how he has helped a lot of people by restoring there relationship. I contact Dr.GBOJIE and in less than 48 hours my husband cancelled the divorce papers. Now myself and my husband live together in peace and harmony all thanks to Dr.GBOJIE for saving my marriage from breaking up. Dr. GBOJIE contact information are via email: GBOJIESPIRITUALTEMPLE@yahoo.com , GBOJIESPIRITUALTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or call his phone number or WhatsApp: +2349066410185 .or check out his website :http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me

مكة المملكة said...



شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء