Saturday, May 30, 2009

BLUE DAYZ!

The renovations are almost complete. Monday should be the last day, I hope!




I've been playing around with a pencil called, "bottle of ink in a pencil", I love it! Unlike watercolor pencils the "ink" doesn't bleed as much. You have more control over the washes. Above are some drawings I did at Tommy's baseball practice. The flower on the left hand corner of the note book is a hand carved stamp. I carved 16 stamps for the Art Literacey volunteers. I just traced the stamp with the ink pencil. Below are close ups of some of the little drawings.

6 comments:

Tina Morton said...

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) yOU ARE SO AWESOME!!! lOVE YOU BIG SISTER!

yoborobo said...

Those owls are adorable!!! I love them. :)

Micki Wilde said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, your sketches are lovely!

Micki x

Anonymous said...

I love your doodles! They're terrific! What a great product that pencil sounds like.

Cassandra said...

oh my goodness I LOVE that owl! Great job! Thanks for sharing. :)

May Leong said...

Your sketches are too lovely :)