Thursday, April 03, 2014

Kitty Illustration

I call this illustration, "Kitty's Birthday Cake".
I'm offering this little kitty as a digital stamp on my CMA site.
I have a whole kitty series of digital stamps. They work well in card making.
Finished card using "Kitty's Birthday Cake" illustration.

Working on lots of new stuff for my CMA site.  I had to let go of my fine art gallery in Sellwood Oregon...not sure how I feel about that.  I was torn all the time feeling like I had to get new work done for the gallery but I'm trying to start the new online web sites. I gave myself three months to sit down and work on paintings. NOT EVEN ONCE did I sit and work on the gallery paintings.  I knew....I had to let it go. Boo Hoo!!  I still think it was the right thing to do. Luckily the online site are creative or I would be really crushed.

Looking forward to all my Paint Party Friday, Paper Saturday and Sunday Sketches friends!

17 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love kitties
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

stefanie stark said...

Beautiful artwork! Such a cute little kitty and it looks amazing on the card!

May Leong said...

So cute, incidentally, I am illustrating kitty too :)!

Netty said...

very cute and good luck with your new venture. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Marji said...

I love kitties - they make such great subjects. Capturing their personality is so much fun because we all know what characters they can be. Lovely work.

Unknown said...

wow, sounds like a lot going on...but your kitty is adorable!

Tracey FK said...

Fabulous line work... You have a real flair for lovely illustrations... Very cool...xx

Cindy D. said...

What a sweet little character!

Annabelle said...

Love the kitty cat card, very sweet.
It was a good decision in letting go of the gallery, no sense in stressing and producing less than the best you can do because you have a dead line to meet.
Good luck with the online shop.

Annabelle : )

Unknown said...

lovely and sweet creations. Thank you for sharing!

kaykuala said...

I find more fun being online - so many people sharing our likes. Sometimes time is a factor to move between blogs. Like your card making Tam! Very nice!

Hank

Irene Rafael said...

Aww, this is so sweet. Good luck with getting ready for CMA. You will get to your paintings in due time. It will always be there waiting for you. Have a lovely week.
~~irene

Marianne said...

L love kitties - she's SO sweet!

DVArtist said...

Very cute Kitty
Nicole/Beadwright

My name is Erika. said...

Fun kitty you made. Love the big head- but cats do have such a big "head" don't they/

Blue Grumpster said...

Ah... you're a friend of Hank's... Now it all makes perfect sense. Three months is quite a bit of time. The problem, however, is that time tends to fly when you want it to stay grounded. ;)

Unknown said...

Adorable Kitty! =)