Tuesday, March 02, 2010

SO MUCH FUN!


I was messing around over the weekend making little earrings when I discovered some beads I love, but have no matches. So, I made them into a charm necklace. I even took apart old necklaces and used pieces from those! Jewelry is sort of new to me so I was excited to discover this idea. So much fun!


This necklace is noisy, busy and a little obnoxious. However, it is my favorite and I wear it all the time. Kinda cool when you can make something you would actually love to wear.

4 comments:

Tina Morton said...

again another hit in my book!! I think I may be your biggest fan!!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! Would look great with a black t-shirt or tank top this spring! I haven't tried jewelry making yet, but the beads make it so fun, so much to choose from. I drool over them at our local craft stores. (Michael's, Joanns)

Alexandra MacVean said...

Tam, I love it! It's so fun and cheery! I could see myself wearing that around during the summer. :D

Paul Bommer said...

this is beautiful. I love charm bracelets - in fact illustrating one at the moment for a book of poetry. Lovely work, all 'round.