Thursday, March 12, 2009

NECKLACE & EARRINGS


This necklace and matching earrings is one of my favorites. It goes with aqua colors. You can't tell from this picture but there is a lot of green blue glass beads in this piece. My SIL and I spent a whole evening a few nights ago playing with our beads. I have a few in things in my Etsy shop but this isn't really my passion. I really want to get some art work in the shop.
I'm getting a button maker soon, I'll try to do little pieces of art work with those. Also, some cards and paintings. I wonder if I should just focus on one thing for the shop? I've never been very good at that. For awhile I was thinking about doing purses and stuffies. Then ornaments and angel dolls. None of those things go together. Does it matter?

3 comments:

Tonje said...

That's a great set. Lovely colours...

Unknown said...

I have difficulty making that decision about Etsy too....I just have jewelry on mine and don't get a lot of traffic...I would say if you make it post it!!!...I keep promising myself I will. Nice jewelry.

TaMs* said...

nice work!
You should sell these!
I'm doing a giveaway on my blog today>>> tzbrink.blogspot.com