Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hangin' With My Friends!

Trying out scary!

Yes, I can draw something a little scary!

This is frightening!
First I want to say something to my sassy teen boys, "YES, everything I do is "cute" but I can draw scary too!?" Well, sort of.  The bloody head suggestion by my 13 year old was a no go.  Not drawing bloody heads.  Not even sure where to begin with that.

The last pic is of me and SIL being silly and texting selfies to the oldest son.  Goofy.

Not a lot to share today.  Just checking in with my PPF peeps.  I decided to dust off the old "Art In Flight" blog and keep it going.  It's more my fine art blog.  I love my job, Card Making Artists but I'm missing my fun times with art and I think I need to start seperating the two web sites and parts of my brain. NO, I WON'T DRAW WHAT THAT WOULD LOOK LIKE LITERALLY! haha

Love you guys :)

23 comments:

Faye said...

Pretty scary, for sure! No, I don't mean the photo of you and your SIL! LOL!

Cindy D. said...

Haha, those spooky guys are terrific! (I totally understand. I also tend toward cute!)

Marji said...

Love the scary ones. Cute or not, they are pretty perfect!

Christine said...

Yep, these are scary!

BrownPaperBunny said...

Eeek I'm going to have nightmares! Very spooky!

Laila said...

Yes, spooky! I expect alot of that this week.

Tracey FK said...

I love that photo... your positive vibes are shining through the screen and I love the ghost... why is that they all love bloody heads so much? kids right?

Valerie-Jael said...

FUN! I love scary! Valerie

PaintingWrite said...

Yes you definitely can do scary-the 2nd one especially is something i wouldn't like to bump into in the night! !

Netty said...

Loving your scarey artwork Tam. Great photo as well. Happy PPF Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Karla B said...

They are scary but they are cute too!

BLOGitse said...

You know how to draw scary too!
A little bit red paint would've been good idea - it's only paint! :)

my blog - > BLOGitse

Julie said...

Yep, you can definitely draw scary things too! lol! They are both pretty creepy...or maybe I'm a sissy. both?? lol

Carol Rigby said...

Yes you can do scary!!!

Beth Niquette said...

Hahaaa--I love that you rose to the challenge. Your artwork is so fun. And I adore your funny selfie. Hahaa--your kids are blessed to have such a fun Mom.

Linda Kunsman said...

great job capturing the spooky feeling-nice shading too Tam!

My name is Erika. said...

I think you succeed A++++++ with the scary. What do 13 year olds know anyhow? LOL.

Giggles said...

I don't like anything scary, however you did an excellent job...and good choice on the head thing...that needs to be nipped in the bud...I totally get it...lol

Wonderful job at scaring me...lol

Hugs Giggles

Unknown said...

I don't do spooky, but these were pretty darn cool!!!

Ayala Art said...

scary art.... and pretty ladies!
Happy PPF

Bronson Hill Arts said...

Delightfully frightening! No blood needed...

-Barb

Sirkka said...

Rather scary ghosts, beautiful picture of you and yours.

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

That's creepy but I love it! :)