Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Love You Owl - Stamp Set


Love You Owl
This is my fourteenth owl illustration for Technique Tuesday.  His eyes are goofy.  I know. He's targeting you with his eyes for lloovvee. Ha!

I have two owls in the queue, one for March and one for April.  The March owl is holding a stuffed rabbit and he's a baby. Eek, I'm excited to share that one. I have a pen & ink drawing of the April owl idea on Instagram. That one is pretty normal but should be fun to color.

We made a bunch of projects last Tuesday with the new release. My friend Karen and I used this little cutie. There's a stamp set called You Aren't Normal that I think is perfect for all the things you REALLY want to say in a card! Karen used those sentiments on her card.
Love You Owl and You Aren't Normal Stamp Set

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

So very nice!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lois! :)