Thursday, April 25, 2013

FAMILY TREE ART

The family tree I'm working on for my in laws.  All inked in and ready for paint. Tons of detail...pulling out all the "tricks" for this one.  They asked me to keep the names and dates private so I will need to blur out the circles/swirls with the info.

Here is Andy (the oldest) at the computer working on his paper for one of his writing classes.  Tommy (the youngest) proceeded to pile things on top of Andy until he was burdened with three jackets, four blankets and finally three pillows.  All this while Andy never skipped a beat, totally ignored Tommy.....continuing to write his paper. So I had to take a picture, then Andy says, "MOM, seriously!" I guess he noticed the flash?

2 comments:

Lisabella Russo said...

I saw the tree in the post above, lovely work! Andy looks very focused indeed...

HeARTworks said...

Love the family tree- it's going very well! And I think Andy is hilarious! :^) patsy