Tuesday, August 09, 2011

THERE'S A BIRDIE IN MY TREE DONE!


I really like how the hills turned out.  The colors seem to blend really well.  I used a base of quinacridone yellow for the trunk which is more brown than I like but that's okay. 

We are going to the beach on Thursday...should be interesting.  This house we are staying in is interesting.  Hard to explain....ummmm  I'll get some pictures. I need to be diplomatic because my MIL is paying for it and she might read this. :) Peg, I would rather go than not but the house is....ummmm interesting.

Sign up for the giveaway!

I will announce the winner of the giveaway on Sunday!

4 comments:

Netty said...

Wonderful illustration, totally adore it. x

Tammy said...

This is one of my favorite tree's by you. I love the birdie addition to the tree. You are so talented! Have a wonderful rest of the week.
smiles...Tammy

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

I love this one. The colors, the lyrical lines....everything.

ricardo alves / são paulo,brasil said...

fine very fine works you have in this place!
congratulations from brazil!
ricardo alves