Wednesday, July 27, 2011

THERE'S A BIRDIE IN MY TREE!

Another tree I'm working on!  Little red birds on the branches.

Fred!
Fred, which is the artist signature on this painting, has been hanging in my house since the 1970's.  My Mom got it when I was in elementary school.  He has always been a source of inspiration for me.  Not sure why?  BUT I still love him and Mom let me take him and hang him in my first house.  Which is still the same house we have now.  So much for moving into a little home because it would just be a starter home.  ANYWAY, I don't really know anything about Fred.  No one really knows or has any ideas.  Do you?

2 comments:

emma wallace said...

Oh, the tree is so beautiful! And I love the inspiration painting.

m7 said...

you trees are cool..and i don't know anything about Fred.. :P :)