Thursday, March 03, 2011

OUT TO LUNCH

We are at Portland City Grill hanging out with friends for a birthday celebration. The restaurant is at the top of a big building in down town Portland. Really cool view of Portland. Minh is 81/2 months pregnant and really ready for the baby to get here! I just got done with her baby shower. I will post pictures soon. Today I'm off to the beach, Depoe Bay for an art retreat! Yehaw! The only problem with all these events, I've run out of time for blogging....I'll be back with regular posts and fun pictures next week. I need to get some work done so I have pictures to post. :)


My SIL MinhHai and I!

4 comments:

Pamela Holderman said...

Have a wonderful retreat and tell Heidi happy birthday from Zoe. She has a vet visit today - should not be fun. I'd rather be at an art retreat!

Maggi said...

How fun! I feel her pain, I am quite tired of being pregnant myself! lol

Ces Adorio said...

That is a beautiful photograph of the two of you.

nbde2020 said...

orologi rolex falsi
rolex daytona replica
rolex submariner replica
vendo imitazioni rolex uguali
rolex imitazioni perfette swiss