Sunday, December 19, 2010

ALL BAZAAR ACTIVITIES HAVE COME TO AN END

 My Sis (above) so excited at the Pit Stop Bar Bazaar!
 The set up.
 Margaret and Tina getting the tree ready with Margarets earrings.
 There's my soap!
 Margaret (right) Tina, my sis (left) hanging out and ordering nachos.

This was a fun experience.  I guess it was the worst year for bazaars in this area but we did okay.  The last one was the worst for me.  It was at a Legion Hall.  I did get a lot of orders for soap from friends and family so that helped!  Next year I think I'll try to sell some paintings at the bazaars and maybe we will try to get into the prestigious Cornelius Pass Road House Bazaar. Lots of ideas! 


2 comments:

Kelly Medina said...

Looks like you had a fun time and your soaps look great. What a great learning experience and you are such an inspiration.

All the best for you and yours for the holiday season and in to the new year! :)

Kelly

Tina Morton said...

Awe sis I love you! We did have fun! Next year you will be swarmed with all your TAM HESS FANS! :) As your agent I will get the word out! :)