Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MORE TREES TO COME....

A smaller tree I'm working on...I think I'll add some yellow glitter to the flame on the candles on the branches so they will sparkle. Not sure what color to make the candles. Still trying to learn how to make an even background with watercolor. Do I mask out all the little details every time? How do you get an even coat without letting parts dry?
Below: Hanging out with family. My BIL's birthday party was a blast! My Boys in the hot tub with SIL. MY BIL snuggling with my SIL. Paul and I cheek to cheek. Our usual picture Paul does a good job taking!

3 comments:

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Tam! Your work in progress is looking great! Masking out sounds like a plan and I know patience can be hard while waiting for things to dry. Wishing you a Happy Easter Holiday! :)

Jan said...

Tam, I have nominated you for an award, my friend. You can pick it up at my blog but you don't have to follow all the rules/instructions if you don't want to.

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

I use a blow dryer to speed up the drying process. Then again I have no patience lol...