Saturday, March 20, 2010

BLUE GREEN GOODNESS


One of my favorite necklaces! Because it goes with turquoise. You can't tell from the pictures but it's perfect with almost all shades of blues and greens. It's also kind of dainty. :)
This is the last of the jewelry for awhile. I am almost done with three of my paintings and one collage/watercolor is finished. I just need to start snapping some photos. The Neece painting is hard work! It's also different than some of the others. Can't wait to see what you think!

2 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

Very nice jewelry you've been creating!

Thanks for stopping by today and leaving a comment on my blog. I couldn't find an e-mail to answer you, so I thought I would just stop by here.

Hope you had a fun day with your sister *smiles*

Alexandra MacVean said...

Very beautiful. I love your jewelry. :)