Sunday, February 09, 2014

UPDATES

Free gift! My Birthday calendar hand with my family birthdays.

Lot's of stuff going on over at CardMakingArtists.Com!

There are challenges, free gifts and give-a-ways.  Plus tons and tons of card making ideas.  I'm getting in the rhythm of all this blogging and card making.  I plan on sharing my fine art on this site.  I have art in the gallery in Sellwood Oregon and they want more/new work.  I will try to have some fine art tips and trick for card making to share with Paint Party Friday, on Fridays.

It's been snowing here which makes us Oregonians freak out and shut everything down.  We can't handle any serious weather!  My little Corgi Heidi is in total heaven.  She would love to live in Alaska year round.  Maybe chase sheep or snow goats or something.

No comments: