Wednesday, January 30, 2013

TWO HOOTS FOR YOU!

Little owls!
I found an old music book in a used book store.  These owls came to land on the pages.
Then they landed on the tree....
I really like This new collage element that I'm playing with.  I love re-purposing these old books!  Such beautiful words and songs. 

Interesting week so far.  I feel like I'm standing up for myself more and more these days.  HOWEVER when one "stand up" for themselves.  One can create adverse reactions.  I honked at the guy in the car line yesterday.  Today he almost ran some cars off the road while flipping me off.  I think he's mad at me!

3 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Those owls are sweet and funny!

Mary C. Nasser said...

Wonderful lines, patterns, and shapes again, Tam!
These are so delightful!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Janice Kay Schaub said...

I love the owls in the tree. I like the unique approach.
Janice