Friday, July 22, 2011

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Summer time collage supplies!
Three handmade ATC's made by me. :)
Someone approves!
Close up of the "Red" themed ATC.
This one is called "Pretty In Pink".
This one is called "Tones".
Pig Boy and Cow Boy call #3 is the winner!!
Raven wins!  Hooray...I'll send a message to you as soon as I'm done with this post. :)

 For more inspiration and swaps please visit:   ATC's For All
A great place to trade and chat and play.
 My mail art name is TangoAlphaMike look me up!

Thanks for playing everyone!

8 comments:

Joni Nickrent said...

Awesome giveaway...fun stuff!! Congrats to the winner! Popping by from PPF! New follow too! POP ART MINIS

Tam Hess said...

Thanks Joni! Sorry you missed the giveaway. :)

GlorV1 said...

Great giveaway. Nice blog. Have a great weekend.

Anita said...

Congrats to the winner! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Raven said...

Woo hoo! Thank you so much! You just made my day!

Tammy said...

How wonderful are your ATC's....Love them! Congrats to your winner.
Love your new profile picture too with your hubby.
Smiles...Tammy

Saundra J said...

Congratulations Raven! So happy you pointed me in the direction of this blog!

Geckostone said...

Your ATCs are wonderful!!! Sneaking over from PPF too!!!I like your blog, have to stay tuned!!! Deb